Different travel books are advising people to come and enjoy The Icon Walk project and The Icon Factory art gallery. The 'City Trip Dublin' book is one of them and writes about The Icon Factory and The Icon Walk. We are really glad to be recognised by differents books about our art and cultural project. Thanks to these articles, a lot of people visit The Icon Walk and visit the Icon Factory gallery to buy artworks, give donations, learn more about Irish culture and give support for the project and the local artists. Always happy to meet people from different countries, we are more then happy to share with you our corner of Temple bar, our cultural project and our art gallery.
CITY TRIP DUBLIN by Hans-Günter Semsek, Lars Kabel, Astrid Fieß
Latest from Icon Factory
- HERE’S ANOTHER CLUE FOR YOU ALL (A Beatles Inspired Exhibition) by MARIANNE O’DWYER & KEVIN BOHAN
- 'HEROES' - New Exhibition by Seán Lennon
- VAGABUNDLER - Interview with resident mural artist Kevin Bohan
- VAGABUNDLER - Interview with resident artist Aga Szot
- A JOURNEY FROM UNSIGHTLY TO UNESCO - 'Connect Magazine' The American Ireland Funds