It is affiliated with The Icon Walk, a free open-air cultural installation which celebrates Irish culture and heritage. The images of the icons are produced by members of The Icon Factory, and are also available in various forms, such as fine art prints, posters and cards, in our shop in exchange for a donation. The Icon Factory is committed to training and supporting local contemporary artists, reducing criminality and improving the amenity of the Temple Bar area, and promoting Irish cultural heritage at home and abroad. The Icon Factory is established as a not-for-profit enterprise and is funded entirely by donations from local businesses, individuals and artists, which contribute to maintaining and expanding the Icon Walk.
TRIPADVISOR - The Icon Factory & The Icon Walk
The Icon Factory is a not-for-profit charity that is staffed by contemporary artists and passionate volunteers.
Latest from Icon Factory
- HERE’S ANOTHER CLUE FOR YOU ALL (A Beatles Inspired Exhibition) by MARIANNE O’DWYER & KEVIN BOHAN
- 'HEROES' - New Exhibition by Seán Lennon
- VAGABUNDLER - Interview with resident mural artist Kevin Bohan
- VAGABUNDLER - Interview with resident artist Aga Szot
- A JOURNEY FROM UNSIGHTLY TO UNESCO - 'Connect Magazine' The American Ireland Funds